Terms and Conditions
Conduct of Business:
Federal firearms license holders for Defiant Munitions operate under & conform to all rules & regulations set forth in §US CFR Title 27: Alcohol, Tobacco Products and Firearms, Chapter II, Subchapter B , Part 478, Subpart F (https://regulations.atf.gov/478)
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state, & local laws/regulations.
Out-of-State & Internet Sales — §478.96
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased via Internet & MOTO may picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL near you. We will contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s).
Sale of Ammunition — 18 §922(b)(1)
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Delivery by Common or Contract Carrier — §478.31
All orders are shipped from our distributor(s)/vendors warehouses or in-store inventory within 3-10 business days using UPS or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and USPS.
• Ammunition cannot be shipped via USPS. If you select USPS for an order containing ammunition, your order will be cancelled and you will be contacted.
• For everything else, you choose which method you want.
• Shipping estimates in your cart always choose the cheapest method. You can change that when you checkout.
Safety is our highest concern. By completing a purchase on our store, you agree to the following:
- You will follow all safety rules regarding handling ammunition and firearms,
- You will follow all manufacturer's information regarding your individual firearms related to the applicability of remanufactured (reloads) ammunition and WILL NEVER fire this type of ammunition in unsupported chambers.
- You acknowledge understanding that components marked “REMAN and or Remanufactured” have brass casings that were used in ammunition previously fired and have increased risks beyond those normally associated with newly manufactured ammunition.
- The equipment you use will be in proper working condition to support shooting activities, it is your responsibility to maintain your firearm, magazines, clips, etc. and have the same items checked by a qualified gunsmith or the manufacturer, if in doubt.
- The firearm will be manufactured for the caliber of ammunition being used.
- Your ammunition will be stored appropriately to maintain the integrity, usability and safety. Never allowing excess humidity or water to contact the ammunition.
- You acknowledge understanding that the packaging label has further important safety information as required.
- All ammunition purchased will be used for legal purposes only.
- You are responsible for abiding by all firearms laws that apply in your state and locality.
While firearms are simply tools that can be used in defense of yourself and others, they can be dangerous or even deadly if misused or mishandled.
Always take adequate precautions while handling and carrying your firearm.
Always follow the four laws of Firearms Safety
- Treat the firearm as if it is always loaded
- Never point a firearm at something you are not prepared to destroy
- Be sure of your target and what is behind it
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are sited on target and ready to fire
CONDITIONS OF USE:
Defiant Munitions, LLC and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks owned exclusively by Defiant Munitions, LLC. The use of these trademarks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not Defiant Munitions, LLC's, in any manner that seeks to disparages or discredit Defiant Munitions, LLC or in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers.
All content on this website is the exclusive property of Defiant Munitions, LLC. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by United States and international copyright laws and we reserve all rights contained therein. In case of dispute or infringement, we will rigorously defend our rights to this material.
PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT:
Some portions of this website permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting your unique username and password and you agree to be responsible for all activities performed under your user account.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS:
Defiant Munitions, LLC grants you (the user) a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include the right to download any material (other than routine page caching), modify any material, or any portion thereof, without the express written consent of Defiant Munitions, LLC. This license excludes the download or collection of logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and/or copying account
information. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written permission of Defiant Munitions, LLC. You are prohibited from using meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Defiant Munitions, LLC's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Defiant Munitions, LLC. Any unauthorized use of this websites voids the limited license granted by Defiant Munitions, LLC.
CONTENT SUBMITTED BY SITE USERS:
If you do post content to this site or otherwise submit material (including, but not limited to, photographs and testimonials), you grant Defiant Munitions, LLC and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By your submission you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Defiant Munitions, LLC or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Defiant Munitions, LLC reserves the right to remove any content at our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This site is provided by Defiant Munitions, LLC on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Defiant Munitions, LLC makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content contained therein. You expressly agree that your use of www.defiantmunitions.com is at your own risk.
Defiant Munitions, LLC cannot warrant that this site, our servers, or email communications affiliated with the use of this website, are free from viruses. Defiant Munitions, LLC will not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
REDEMPTION OF FREE PRODUCT AND COUPON OFFERS:
From time to time, Defiant Munitions, LLC offers its clients special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this website. These offers are frequently disseminated via this website and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page (www.defiantmunitions.com) or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the Defiant Munitions, LLC product collection, including radio and TV broadcasts, internet forums and various online websites.
We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. Defiant Munitions, LLC, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria has been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this website in order to receive several free products with your order, then we will (at our sole discretion) remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order. Please, play fair…
By visiting www.defiantmunitions.com, you agree that the laws of the state of South Dakota, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Defiant Munitions, LLC.
CHANGES IN POLICY:
Defiant Munitions, LLC reserves the right to modify, alter, delete and update these policies at any time we see fit. Such alterations do not nullify our rights if infringements or breaches occurred under a previous version of these conditions.